Senior Associate/Associate, Murex Functional Support, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. ITT (Investment Trading Technology) team supports T&M (Treasury and Markets) and is looking for the right candidate to support Murex 3.1 applications. Murex is one of the leading applications in the areas of global trading, risk management and trade processing and DBS is using it cross asset classes, Front to Risk to Back in a setup with multiple production environments and grids, connections to many upstream and downstream systems. This challenging role provides unique opportunity to support a community of hundreds of regional users belonging to Front-Office, Operations, Finance, Credit & Market Risk and Limits Management. In this dynamic environment the team will also strive to improve the system stability through continuous improvement and participate into the ambitious pipeline of projects. Requirements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Perform root cause analysis and contribute to problem solving
- Ability to provide continuous improvement initiatives and automating recurring tasks
- A team player across all sub-teams within Murex Support group
- Able to provide quality service to business users
- To provide day-to-day production support for the Murex/MLC/Risk users (Front office, Back-office, Finance etc).
- Knowledge of FO modules (e-tradepad (pre-trade), simulation, Limits, Livebook) would be essential for daily BAU support.
- To carry out Duty Support rotations among the team members. Mostly on-call basis during off office hours in case of escalations from our level1 team.
- Able to work shift hours during support duty week and to carry out implementations on weekends.
- To develop monitoring tools/alerts to create proactive actions
- To work with third party vendor/support team to provide a seamless support model for the business.
- Able to take ownership of issues and follow through to closure.
- To assist in rolling out of new version of the application adhering to the best practices of the release management procedures.
- To be able to drive himself/herself to learn new things while dealing with daily production support
- To communicate effectively and work efficiently with a group of people supporting both functional/technical areas.