Senior Associate/Associate, Sales Surveillance, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Assist to perform Sales Surveillance control checks and any ad-hoc control-assurance check.
- Escalate to management on a timely manner on any non-compliance on sales process.
- Review, update and implement related policies, procedures and control measures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assess and identify any internal control weakness, and implement the necessary rectification or changes in control procedures.
- Work with Front Office and Management on control related matters and escalate issues to Management, where appropriate.
- Liaise with various internal departments including Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, IT, Operations, Sales Support, training and Ops Risk team.
- Prepare Sales Surveillance reports for management.
- Assist to review control assurance process for improvement.
- Participate in projects representing Sales Surveillance team for control assurance requirement.
- Conduct Sales Process training to sales staff.
- Degree holder with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in the private wealth environment. Necessary to have field experience of risk & controls management, internal audit or compliance.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, organised, meticulous with good analytical skills.
- Ability to take on responsibility and challenges.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of relevant MAS rules, regulations, practices and guidelines will be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.