Senior Associate/ AVP, Relationship Manger, ECI
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Origination of new portfolio of corporate customers both in Singapore and in the region for Power & Utilities Industry.
- Manage existing portfolio of corporate customers in Singapore and regionally.
- Engage customers on a regular basis to identify leads and provide solutions (such as capital markets (Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets and M&A), transaction banking services (Cash and Trade), loans and financing, and treasury solutions) to clients by working with product partners and colleagues in the region.
- Prepare credit memos and credit supervision reports with accuracy, in a well-organized manner and supported by sufficient depth of analysis and synthesized insights and recommendations.
- Adept at working with financial models with P&L, B/S & cash-flow projections based on sound business and market assumptions with high level of competence.
- Proactive monitoring and management of accounts, being alert to credit deterioration or improvement, and taking timely action including elevation to senior management and Credit.
- Handle independently loan & security documentation and negotiation with high degree of competence.
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Degree holder in a relevant discipline (Finance/Economics/any other related area).
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance, and strong credit analytical skills.
- Origination, structuring and solution generation experience in loans, treasury products, liquidity management, capital markets and trade finance.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and good business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English; proficiency in another language is a bonus.
- Strong team player with ability to foster trust and rapport with team members.
- Relevant experience working with companies in the Power & Utilities industry will be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.