Senior Associate, Access Management Operations Engineer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
• Responsible for Identity and access management (IAM) operations includes:
- Perform day-to-day operations and maintenance for IAM system
- Scripting to automate manual tasks
- Data analysis of operation metrics for continuous improvements
- Troubleshooting with users
- Monitoring of operations transactions
• Manage Identity Management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
• Drive towards automation model while maintaining controls.
• Able to drive and transform employee experiences in user access management services
• Familiar with Identity and Access Management solutions such as One identity is a plus advantage Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, Information System Security, Cybersecurity, or related fields
• Team player, able to work independently
• Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is a must.
• Good domain knowledge of access control, information security governance
• Experience in the implementation of Privileged Identity Management or IAM tool such as CyberArk, One identity
• Scripting experience with C#, .NET, Java, and SQL is preferred
• Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Identity and Data Security Integration, may also be considered. Apply Nowâ€<
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.