Senior Associate /Associate, IBG Finance Controller, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Support for large corporate segments within Institutional Banking, monthly reporting on financials and providing analysis on performance.
- Work with senior business heads in regular and ad-hoc review sessions.
- Coordinate and assist appropriate planning and performance metric/systems with respective segments in support of strategic intent.
- Perform analysis on large datasets and identifying trends and behaviour for strategic discussion with business; Leverage off the internal finance/business systems for data analysis.
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance. Open to other disciplines (e.g. Engineering) if have relevant experience in banking industry.
- Work experience in banking sector. Prior experience in Audit Firms a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint. Proficient in data analytic tools (Qlikview etc) would be looked upon favourably.
- Strong analytical skills and has an eye for detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.