Senior Associate/ Associate, Incident & Problem Coordinator, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Notifies participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed.
- Adheres to defined incident and problem process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix.
- Reroutes misdirected incidents and problems which have not been handled in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Identifies incidents and problems which need special attention or escalation.
- Identifies exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations.
- Notifies participants in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues with items not complying to process.
- Oversees creation and availability of process reports and analyzing reports.
- Oversees completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establishes measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Acts as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process.
- Card and key issuance management for secured room.
- Carry out tasks assigned by the team manager, which help to prevent potential incidents.
- Possess some technical knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Unix hardware, operating system and system services (volume manager, file system, NTP, DNS, clustering, SSH, TSM, ITM etc).
- Willingness to work in a 12-hour rotational shift roster. Shift roster will be decided by team manager.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.