Senior Associate, Compliance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Our client is an international asset management and private equity house. There is an invitation for regulatory compliance specialist to join their legal and compliance team in Singapore.
- Advising the business on trading and investment related queries
- Keep abreast with applicable regulatory developments and advise on regulatory updates in key investment jurisdictions
- Facilitate investment consultations where there are regulatory implications such as investment shareholding limits or potential restrictions on trading
- Providing advisory support on M&A transactions
To succeed in the role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years of work experience in a global investment bank or an international investment firm; of which 3 years in regulatory compliance
- Legal qualification is not a pre-requisite but preferred.
- Able to work with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.