Senior Associate, IT Security
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CTBC Bank Co., Ltd
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
CTBC Bank is seeking to hire a Senior Associate for IT Security which the successful candidate will be carrying 2 primary roles. The 1st primary role will be to in charge of the Branch’s IT Security matters on configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and investigation. He/She will have to work closely with other Technology teams [Infra/Support Team and Information Security Officer (Governance)] on ensuring Branch Information Security are well-protected. The 2nd primary role will be in charging of the Branch’s BCP Coordination & Execution. Moreover, he/she will be providing IT support to internal users whenever necessary.
- CTBC Singapore Branch IT Security
- Work closely with local Technology Team – Infra & Operation, ISO, CTBC Enterprise Information Security Committee (EISC) and Information Security (Operation) Team in Head Office
- Advice, Propose, Adopt and manage projects as instructed by local senior management and Head Office Information Security Team.
- Review, Testing and Rolling out Security Patches to branch-wide without major impact to current operational structure.
- Respond to IT-security related problems including Investigation, Provide Remediation and Incident Reporting
- Managing IT Security tools, not restricting to AV, DLP, SCCM, Web-Content Filtering, etc.
- Main Liaison for Maintenance of Singapore Branch BCP Site, BCP Coordination and Execution
- Monthly SCCM & DLP Reporting and submission to Team Head of Technology and ISO for review.
- Develop good customers and relationship with internal and external parties.
- 3 to 5 years full time role in Information Security project deployment and execution
- CISSP or CISM certified. Candidates pending for certification will be considered
- Well Verse with major market IT Security tools: Symantec, Trendmicro, Forcepoint, etc.
- 3 – 5 years BCP or BCM experience, or with deep participation
- Good sense of Information Security & Business Continuity
- Basic Desktop troubleshooting skills
- Ability to speak in Mandarin and write in Chinese is a must for the role since the role will be dealing with documents with the required language
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button and send us your updated CV with current and expected package