Senior Associate, Infrastructure Engineer-Network, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Assist network team in achieving automation initiatives in areas such as network provisioning and monitoring.
- Researching, designing, and implementing application programs.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Create monitoring dashboard to enhance the monitoring capabilities.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyse performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Analyse server and microcomputer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Understand and Integrate with system API.
- Provide BAU support and enhancements to the existing system.
- Provide direct support to users.
- Other duties as assigned.
Good to have:
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with web applications technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React)
- Able to develop in both Unix and Windows environment.
- Possess basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP etc)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and ability to work as a team and independently
- Experience in coding and customization for network management and monitoring products and/or platform like Nagios, Netbrain, ELK Stack etc.
- Understanding of network technologies and domain in LAN/WAN and across multiple products like Cisco and Arista.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.