Senior Associate, Journey Manager, Future of Work, DBS Transformation Group
The DBS Transformation Group under the aegis of the Group Planning & Business Strategy enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure and mindset through a strategic focus on employee experience (EX), productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation.
Specifically, its Future of Work program spearheads changes in the organisation to make work joyful for our employees as the first priority as well as future-proofing our employees experience. Leveraging on creativity and persistence, this role requires the incumbent to partner with various key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop and drive Journey thinking that gives a high standard of FOW Employee Experience (EX) at DBS. Responsibilities
- Design, plan and co-own the 4D (Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver) employee journey
- Design for data using 4A (Ask, Acquire, Analyse, Act) framework in driving data-driven experiments, recommendation and decisions
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders like Finance, Procurement and HR to ensure appropriate change management and communication efforts
- Participate in exploration and execution of special projects for employee facing shared services (e.g. process improvements, implementation of new tools, unified employee interfaces, etc)
- Ensure smooth and "easy to experience" service delivery across the bank
- Understand the voice of employee and partner with internal stakeholders to recruit testers, conduct focus groups to capture the concerns/pain points of employees and recommend solutions, design processes and opportunities with employee in mind
- Continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline policies and processes
- Design, plan and execute which will include defining program objectives and metrics, developing agendas and content and reporting of results.
- Be a change agent to facilitate the transition of the new program or tools
- Collect pre and post implementation metrics; provide analysis and benchmark data to Management
- Deliver dynamic, motivational and engaging presentation/platform skills.
- Good written and interaction skills
- Ability to facilitate both small and large group settings
- Exceptionally creative, customer obsessed and passionate about pioneering new initiatives that delight employees and enhance their experience at work
- Technical proficiency problem solving/analysis
- Comfort interacting with individuals at all levels
- Detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Conflict management skills with ability to work under pressure
- Passion for building communities and connecting individuals
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication skills.
- Good relationship management skills; ability to communicate well with diverse stakeholder groups
- Flexibility and resilience in responding to multiple changing priorities
- Effective team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.