Senior Associate, Murex Devops Specialist, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description
- Automate builds, deployments and other aspects of release lifecycle through CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins and Jira
- Collaborate and work with the various application teams to develop and support enterprise DevOps CI/CD pipeline and workflow
- Manage the processes of deployments using blue-green deployment pattern whenever possible
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of Release Environments
- Supports day to day testing activities for implementations, upgrades , weekly and monthly releases.
- Source code management and branching strategies with Bitbucket and GIT Bash
- Manage the various different code scanning tools, OSS, Fortify and SonarQube
- Analyze results of automated tests and follow up on identified issues (regressions, bugs, impacts...) by performing root cause analysis, fixing / adapting the test when relevant and possible, and following up with corresponding peers (Developers and Product Managers) till resolution
- Work Along with testing teams & working with various technology and business teams to define the test strategy.
- Standardize and simplify testing procedures and work in conjunction with other teams to delivering quality testing artefacts, enhance current processes and procedures such as automation of manual test scenarios
- Maintain Test case repository for Regression / Release management releases.
- Working Knowledge with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Dockers, GIT
- Exposure on Murex trading platform with at least 3 year Murex experience
- Should have good knowledge on Unix Shell Scripts and SQL.
- Ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries and build strong working relationships with customers, stakeholders and peers.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Testing with strong knowledge of Testing Methodologies (Including Automation of testing e.g. regression test scripting approaches and tools such as HPQC , ALM Tool , JIRA )
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. Willing to learn new knowledge and explore unfamiliar domains.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.