Senior Associate, Operations Document Management Analyst
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Document Management Analyst
in our Operations Department!
! General Description
As the Document Management Analyst for Operations, the role holder will get to work closely
with Front office and internal O&T stakeholders, including Legal, Compliance, Finance and PMG
colleagues where required for daily BAU tasks, project related requirement and adhoc service
requests. Main Duties
- Work with Document Management team lead and service provider to support printing, scanning and archival tasks
- Address front office enquiries and/or liaise with stakeholders on any adhoc or new requests for mass mailing and document scanning
- Vendor Management: Be the first point of contact and escalation for print and scan service providers.
- Vendor Management: Attend monthly service review with service provider and highlight key issues to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Good understanding of end to end printing, mailing, scanning and archival processes and systems to ensure the team meet all stipulated deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Work with team members to identify ideas for process improvement and assist in process streamlining/ automation for Document Management using VBA or MS Macro.
- Support management on ad hoc projects
Strong in Microsoft Access, VBA, Macro, Excel and Power Point
Good team player and communication skill
Creative and willing to challenge status quo to think out of the box enabling process improvements Work Experience Requirements
The candidate preferably has experience working in an Operations organization Education Requirements
Bachelor degree from a reputable university