Senior Associate, Private Equity (Real Estate)
- SGD200000.00 - SGD300000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
A top tier and well sought-after Private Equity Firm, with an excellent track record in the Region, currently seeks a Senior Associate to join their Real Estate team in Singapore.
In this role which falls within the Real Estate team, the Senior Associate will be required to provide overall analytical support, with a key focus on valuation, modelling, comparable and real estate analysis. You will always be be required to conduct and coordinate due diligence efforts and perform post-investment monitoring and reporting of their Real Estate transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities under consideration, including the assessment of financial risks.
- Conduct research of targeted real estate industries for investment purposes.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings, negotiation of contracts and other agreements.
- Act as point person for transactions.
- Minimum of 5+years work experience in either in a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank or Private Equity environment.
- Real Estate deal experience is a must.
- Excellent academic record with an MBA degree from a top International University.
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication, writing and oral skills.
- Solid financial modelling, valuation and research skills.
- Candidate would ideally be a Singapore Permanent Resident.