Senior Associate, Technical Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The Senior Technical Business Analyst for Rapid will be responsible to bridge business needs with appropriate and effective technology solutions related to customers system integration to the bank's systems via application programming interface (API).
The Senior Technical Business Analyst will lead a team to support a portfolio of applications primarily used for integration with the bank's corporate customers. Responsibilities
- Partner with project manager and business users to arrive at appropriate technical solutions to meet business needs
- Validate requirement relevance and drive complementary process improvement/standardization.
- Drive vendors/service providers in the design, development and testing of various projects.
- Review and inspect work products users/vendors/service providers.
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in the corporate banking domain.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Relevant experience in customer onboarding processes and business workflow management systems will be advantageous.
Must Have Requirement
- Candidate must be able to understand and review if technical solutions provided by the developers for Java or C# has met the business requirements.
- Candidate must have in depth knowledge of API integration methods and technologies
- Candidate must have banking domain knowledge related to payments, enquiries
- Experienced with Ecosystems integration or rollout or complex project solutioning
- Candidate must have banking domain knowledge related to trade instruments and supply chain finance
Technical Competency Requirement
- Visio Studio
- Software / Tools - Swagger Editor, Postman API testing
- JSON & XML format
- Write DB SQL Queries (MariaDB, MSSQL, Oracle)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.