Senior Associate, UI test engineer, Design Standards, Group Design
You want to build great digital products, you love design and have an eagle-eye for detail. You are our UI test engineer! What you'll be doing
You will work closely with UI/UX designers, developers, product managers and other stakeholders to make sure the quality of our design is the best it can be. And you will help us improve our processes and frameworks. Here's what your week might look like
Here are the experience and skills we'd love you to have
- We are moving towards agile development. Depending on your team, your week or day might start with a standup or sprint planning.
- Moving a large company to agile is not an easy job. We want you to help us improve our processes and framework for user acceptance tests.
- Then you will write test cases or start work on the JBehaves assigned to you.
- Your priority will be to make sure that the quality of our mobile and web design is the best it can be. You will compare the staging environment to the original design across various mobile devices, tablets and browsers.
- You will also review and maintain the test design based on the business requirements, HTML mockups and functional specifications.
- A big part of your job will be to interact with various stakeholders and drive resolution to logical closure.
- Before you know it, it will be Friday and time for team dinner, drinks or Creative Day (we do something fun and creative together once a month).
- 5+ years testing experience.
- You are familiar with agile and quality assurance tools and processes, such as HP ALM and JIRA.
- You are a good communicator, able to work with teams distributed across different countries.
- You don't mind juggling several projects at once because you know how to prioritise your tasks.
- You are passionate about design and pay attention to details.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned projects.
Your team and career
- You have experience in the fintech industry.
- You read, learn, blog about design, development or digital products in your free time.
This role sits within the Design Standards team, and is based in Singapore. The Design Standards team creates our design language system and defines and steers the way we design digital services at DBS. The team covers eight countries, Consumer and Corporate banking, and Middle Office Management group (internal tools).
You will report to the head of Design Standards. This is an associate or senior associate level role. As your career with us progresses, you will have opportunities to learn about product design, coding and automated testing. Or you can become a test lead, test manager or a scrum master. We strongly encourage internal mobility and support people who want to learn new skills. About DBS
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia. We are headquartered in Singapore, with a growing presence in Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
We were named the Best Bank in the World by Global Finance in August 2018-the first Singapore and Asian bank to receive this honour.
We want our customers to Live more, Bank less. And we want to make banking invisible.
Every day, there's a lot more to explore, experience and enjoy-and a lot less time to do it in. That's why we've created banking that's fast, natural, effortless. Banking that's with you wherever life takes you, instead of taking you away from life. So you can enjoy a lot more life, with a lot less bank. About the design team
Hi, we are the DBS user experience design team
We create digital products that deserve to be built because they solve real problems in an impactful way with empathy. How we design
We go beyond numbers
Every dollar means something. No one actually wants money. We want what it can give us. So we acknowledge that money is not really about money. We inject emotion into our products to go from transactional to magical. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.