Senior Associate / AVP – Penetration Testers
- Competitive SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Major Financial Institution Offensive Applications Security Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Security System Configuration
Ethos BeathChapman is partnering a Global Bank in search of a Subject Matter Expert in Technical Security. In this role, you will be part of an experience team in conducting Penetration Testing across Enterprise wide Network and Applications. In return, you will be rewarded with an annual remuneration of up to $140,000.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Subject matter expert in offensive information security including Applications, Mobile, Thick Clients and Source Code Review
- Conduct Penetration Testing and provide counter measures to safeguard the IT integrity of the organization.
- Identifying, researching, validating, and exploiting various different known and unknown security vulnerabilities
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- 5 years of professional experience in Offensive Security Work
- A good degree in a technical field within Information Technology
- Expertise in scripting will be advantageous
- Industry recognized certifications such as GPEN, CEH, CREST and/or OSCP
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Dawne@ethosbc.com quoting reference number DWS/ATHA-831551/IA
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence 16S8112
Reg No. R1103019