Senior Associate / AVP, Treasures Investment Consultant (Offshore), Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- To be the resident expert in wealth products and solutions offered in the in-country Treasures (Onshore) platform in the areas of:
Portfolio advisory, asset allocation model.
Unit Trusts, FX, Fix Income, Equities and other Derivatives.
- To participate in joint calls with Treasures Relationship Manager to clients with the aim of providing a holistic view of the entire investment landscape including performing asset allocation, product solution and market outlooks
- To conduct regular coaching, training and market/product briefings to Treasures Relationship Managers to enhance their functional competencies & professionalism, raise the level of proficiency and technical expertise, in the course of interacting with customers
- Executing trades for clients
- To work in partnership Relationship Managers to achieve/exceed cluster targets for sales and revenue of wealth products and solutions
- Provide regular and timely feedback to Treasures product solution team/CIIP product team, on customer acceptability on new investment products, services and sales issues.
- To have a keen understanding and full awareness of, and adherence to, in-country regulatory framework, rules of engagement in the sales and marketing of investment
- Degree holder with 6 - 8 years of financial services industry experience with strong knowledge of Unit Trusts
- Sound knowledge of banking and investment products & services and procedures
- Knowledge of financial market trends, including but not limited to equities, currencies, commodities, fixed income, FX
- Solid knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements as well as exposure to multicultural issues
- Possess Presentation and Training skills
- Self motivated team players with excellent service aptitude who would enjoy in a fast-paced service focused environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.