Senior Associate / Associate, Access Management Operations Engineer, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage and drive operations management of CyberArk within SLA
- Manage and support audits and regulatory inspections
- Provide 2 nd level support for ID processing operations issues
- Perform monthly reconciliations and ensure data accuracy of privileged IDs, engaging stakeholders across teams and regionally
- Identify and drive improvements, automation, execute enhancements or remediation for identity and access management associated projects or processes
- Prepare and consolidate data for user access attestations regionally
- Manage identity and access management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in IT or equivalent. Major in cybersecurity or related areas would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in Windows, Unix (including AIX, Solaris, RedHat Linux) as platform support.
- Working knowledge of databases (MSSQL, MYSQL, MariaDB).
- Experience with using CyberArk or any Identity Access Management tools
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and process.
- Hands on experience in SQL, scripting knowledge for back end automation
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred
- Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in user access management, may also be considered.