Senior Associate / Associate, Commercial cards, Consumer Banking Group
We deliver a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money and are committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals. Products and services within the Consumer Banking Group include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance and priority banking. Responsibilities
- Achieve Sales targets & Key Performance Indicators ("KPIs") - Drive card activation and utilisation rate for onboarded clients to deliver assigned sales targets and KPIs in support of the overall Commercial card revenue plan and business objectives.
- Work independently and in teams to deliver KPIs - Collaboratively interact with stakeholders including Relationship Management, and other Commercial card functions including Implementation team to design and implement Commercial card solutions to increase / defend the Commercial card wallet share for clients and new prospects.
- Develop and drive sales pipeline - Identify new prospects, create sales proposals and lead required sales pitches to win new business. Actively manage the sales pipeline to reflect current best estimates of account onboarding and potential charge volume.
- Build strong relationship with clients and identify product expansion opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and business development areas in business to business with proven track record of exceeding sales target
- Good understanding of commercial card payment solutions with large accounts is a plus
- Proactive and independent in development solutions to issues and challenges
- Strong business writing skills, communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good sales acumen and proven track record of business growth
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.