Senior Associate / Associate, Data Engineer - Analytic Centre of Excellence, Data Management, T&O
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Design and implement the analytic data pipeline from storage layer to analytics layer. Work with data analyst to productionize the analytic data mart and optimize the performance.
- Deploy / configure analytic tools and optimize computing environment for analytic projects
- Automation and productionize analytic data marts, deploy analytic projects to production, deploy data science product via either API or batch job, automate the refresh of machine learning models. Deploy real time models.
- Degree in computer science with at least 3 years working experience in big data analytic environment.
- Excellent data engineering skills with open source big data stack
- Familiar with deployment and optimization of open source big data analytic stack on distributed environment.
- Familiar with compiling, deploying and configuring open source data science tools including Python, R, Tensor Flow and GPU computing
- Familiar with deploying analytic projects and data science products to production
- Excellent programming skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.