Senior Associate / Associate, FullStack Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design and develop as the NextGen API as per standards and practices defined.
- Design high performance large scale system architecture, and promote industry best practices, with stability, scalability, performance, and security in mind.
- Be the tech champion in the team, and cultivate an engineering culture.
- Provide design documentation, unit test cases preparation and execution.
- Responsible to ensure the changes are deployed in production and support for user live verification.
- Ensure defect free coding and deployment.
- Provide post-production support.
- Should be able to guide other developers.
- Should be able to work as part of Agile delivery.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skill and able to speak up and freely interact with other teams, user etc.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Write production quality code.
- Improve developer experience by adopting tools and policies that raise productivity for the entire engineering organization.
- Help deliver software that positively impacts multiple teams with sweeping improvements.
- Own the team's output, taking responsibility for everyone's performance.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented design principles.
- Good knowledge of functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented programming.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot is a big plus.
- Experience in agile software development is a plus.
- Knowledge on Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms is a plus.