Senior Associate / Associate, Java Backend Developer-DevOps Development, EA-SRE, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Development of integration/ automation components for DevOps productivity tools and environments.
- Design and develop solutions for data analytics and reporting.
- Be an innovative and hands-on DevOps capable of looking at both the technology and strategy around the platform.
- Support design and development of process automation for DevOps activities.
- Support documentation of standard processes and best practices.
- Continuous Experimentation of Continuous Delivery and Testing processes and practices.
- Hands-on coding, unit testing and automated functional testing.
- Involved in web development, REST API development and smart metering information development.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Ability to work with the latest tools and techniques
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality environments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science Information Systems or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols
- Hands on experience in some of the following technologies:
Cloud Foundry, OpenShift or other PaaS technologies.
Public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
Dockers, Garden, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in log analytics from Elastic stack, Kafka
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Data Analytics (Added advantage)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.