Senior Associate / Associate, L2 Application Support Engineer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To provide quality day-to-day Production support for Java/Web-based application for TLM/Funding business users with near real-time projection of banks Nostro positions thru cashflows from various internal systems of the bank (like Finacle, IMEX, IPE, Murex, Avaloq...); Providing Standardized nostro fund reporting processes across all DBS locations and fulfilling regulatory reporting requirements under Basel 3 for intraday liquidity risk monitoring and matching with actual cashflows from nostro agents (thru SAA).
- To coordinate and support infrastructure maintenance activities.
- To manage implementations of new application releases; adhering to the best practices of the release management process.
- To work with various partners such as Peer Application Teams, Infrastructure, Vendors, Security and Change teams, to provide seamless support for the business.
- To manage Production issues by responding in a timely manner in accordance to the Service Level Agreement with the Business.
- To enhance existing support process to maintain/improve service level & quality.
- At least 2 years working in an Application Support Environment.
- Strong technical skills
- Basic understanding of Swift message knowledge would be good.
- Experience in application implementation projects in financial institutions would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- With a keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demand of a 24x7 support environment.
Core technical competency required:
- Sun Solaris; Linux; Unix Shell Scripting
- SQL, preferably in Oracle and MSSQL
- Java programming
- Application Server: JBoss
- Middleware: IBM MQ, File transfers, Active MQ
- TLM/CMS platforms with tools like Smartstudio, TLM Control, Smart schema, Process Designer & Webconnect
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.