Senior Associate / Associate, Murex Integration Developer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in Treasury systems.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to problems.
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
Possess good knowledge of technical skills:
- Murex MxML (MX 3.1), with proficiency in XML/XST, data dictionaries, workflows, OSP queues, STP rights configurations.
- Murex post-trade processing workflows includes contract, event and deliverable workflows.
- Murex pre-trade sequence related to STP trade interfaces.
- Murex Datamart report, market data (MDRS/MDCS/RTBS).
- Experience with SQL databases, SyBase experience is more perferrable.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems. Familiar with J2SE and J2EE design and architectural patterns.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
Good to have any below knowledge and skills:
- Automated test framework hands-on experience.
- Familiar with concepts of MVC, understand the web application frameworks like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge on web service API concepts, have working experience of RESTful API.
- Experience with No SQL databases like MariaDB and MongoDB. Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Working experience on any JMS servers like JBoss, Active MQ, Websphere MQ and Kafka.
- Exposure on Unix shell scripting, familiar with Python programming.
- Agile software development knowledge.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Working experience on enterprise integration platform like FUSE ESB, Mule and Apache Service mix.
- Knowledge on JPA like CURD repository / Hibernate / Spring JDBC.
- Good knowledge of Treasury products.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good teamwork skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.