Senior Associate / Associate, Murex Integration Report Developer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Analyse, design and configure database for Murex DataMart implementation
- Work closely with user to gather requirement for reporting
- Responsible for development initiatives using Python, Hive, Spark, Unix shell scripts/Linux Scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholder namely Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business users and external vendors
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years work experience and min 3 years related experience in Murex Datamart
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using data tools e.g. Presto, hive, spark
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to work with various stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Treasury product
- Demonstrated knowledge of configurating murex DataMart objects like dynamic tables, feeds, batches of feeders, extraction, batches of extraction, processing scripts, murex integrated stored procedures, viewers and layouts.
- Strong understanding of Murex MXML and Workflows. FO/MO/BO basic activities
- A strong team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.