Senior Associate / Associate, Output Management Administrator, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collaborate and work with applications team to create and test new report loading
- Collaborate with printer company to resolve any loading issue to OnDemand and EOSA
- Provide technical assistance to application development team and operation teams for OnDemand and EOSA.
- Troubleshoot and drive incident recovery reported by the various team.
- Perform report restoration from backup for EOSA based on user request
- Work with OnDemand and EOSA system support to plan and test system upgrade projects.
- Automate system operation
- Update the OnDemand user access matrix
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery
- Apply new technology and process to improve system supportability, recoverability, availability and performance.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Minimum 3 years support experience for output management.
- Possess knowledge of AIX operating system and experience in troubleshoot in AIX environment
- Experience in OnDemand and EOSA system
- Good communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.