Senior Associate / Associate, SME Regional Bancassurance Product Manager - IBG3&4, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
• Develop customers insights to drive growth and retention strategies regionally.
• Establish value propositions by enhancing and enriching product offerings to match with customer needs and expectations.
• Implement strategic initiatives by working closely with internal and external stakeholders on their product, market and sales support offerings to meet the needs of DBS customers.
• Launch new LIFE and GI products for Regional DBS IBG that is relevant to respective locations and its customer segments and ensure structured selling process and customer experience
• Review and ensure structured selling process that is in full compliant to each location's regulatory requirements.
• Facilitate the monitoring of staff licensing, (if any) by working with each location's representative and IBG COO office.
• Continuous review of customer journey. Negotiate with partner to streamline underwriting process for better customer experience.
• To ensure business objectives are met, issue weekly / monthly sales tracking and MI reports for business review and management update.
• Drive digital transformation through operation streamlining, product enhancement and customer segmentation.
• Oversee the implementation of regulatory and product changes for each location.
• LIFE and GI portfolio management support for respective IBG segments. Requirements
• Degree in Banking/Finance/Business Administration/IT or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in corporate banking sales / Product Development (Mobile or Finance) / Sales Engineering /Banking Industry preferred
• Passionate and curious about the technology driven world and emphatic to solving customers' needs.
• Understanding of the development life cycle including design, planning, development, testing and implementation.
• Motivated, eager to ideate and with strong drive to achieve results
• Ability to build good rapport both internally and externally and collaborate with partners across all levels of management
• Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Strong in Microsoft excel and powerpoint Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.