Senior Associate / Associate, Software Engineer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance iWork, an in-house developed web application for Product Control and Market Risk Control functions
- Work with users and onshore/offshore team to analyse requirements and propose technology solutions and able to prioritize work load, multi task and react quickly to meet business expectations
- Practice End-to-End Agile development methodologies, complying with internal DevSecOps delivery process and standards
- Work with various business/technologies partners to ensure successful solution delivery
- Provide second-level application support & internal sharing
- 6-8 years of working experience in developing and delivering application software
- Hands-on Product Control or Market risk technology domain experience
- Proficient in modern web development with Spring Framework and Microservices architecture
- Experienced developer in Full-Stack Java Application development and distribution
- Hands-on experience in various data stores include Oracle, MariaDB, Hive, Impala, Spark 2, MongoDB
- Experience in Cloud Migration or Re-Platform projects is a plus
- Proven hands-on experience to work in DevSecOps and TDD environment, with tools such as JIRA/Jenkins.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.