Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist DevOps Engineer, Enterprise Architecture - SRE, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- End to end management of Dev-Ops platform from installing new application, configuration and maintenance.
- Providing DevOps architecture implementation and operational support.
- Architecture and planning for cloud-based deployments - Private and public cloud.
- Monitoring automation to effectively detect, predict and prevent issues in the environment.
- Apply required patches and upgrades on CI-CD tools.
- Create and manage CI-CD flows for automated deployments.
- Support any CI-CD tools related issue and deployment issue in flows.
- Upgrade & enhance flows as per the application auto deployment requirement requested by application teams.
- Prepare and maintain release metrics, weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage container platform and developing PaaS pipeline and workflow.
- Evaluate new products and feature, involve in Test and Production upgrade.
- Setup test automation and helping team in test automation execution.
- 24/7 support and shift roaster.
- User access maintenance and administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing DevOps CI-CD tools and managements.
- Experience in managing OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, RHEL.
- Experience in administration of MS-SQL servers and database.
- Strong in Mobile-Application build and deploy tools for both iOS and Android.
- Minimum 3 year experience in managing cloud native applications and release automation.
- Proficiency in tools Bitbucket, JIRA, SVN, Jenkins, Cloud-Bees Flow, SonarQube, CA-Release Automation & Nexus.
- Solid experience in container image deploy and release management with OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Migration experience from Clear-Case & SVN to Bitbucket
- Familiar with monitoring tools - Prometheus, Grafana and ELK.
- Must have strong automation and scripting skills - proficiency in shell, groovy & python.
- In-depth knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, firewall, internet protocols, scripting and monitoring.
- Can work under dynamic change environment and have the right attitude to learn and implement.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.