Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist, Operational Risk Management, Corporate Banking, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Proactive identification, assessment and resolution of operational risk in tandem with stakeholders through analysis and monitoring of risk trends.
- Perform independent assessment of root causes and mitigating actions for errors/risk events as well as any subsequent escalation and reporting.
- Drive and deliver risk and control related projects/initiatives which include deep-dive or themed reviews.
- Drive and co-ordinate the half-yearly risk and control self assessment from risk identification, control testing and tracking the completion of subsequent mitigating actions.
- Conduct pre-audit checks and be the key point of contact for all audit related matters.
- Promote operational risk awareness and a strong control culture through trainings and providing feedback, guidance and advice to stakeholder operations units.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive the Ops Resiliency agenda, which includes conducting the Business Continuity Plan exercises and reviewing the documentation.
- Provide accurate KRI reporting for the relevant stakeholders.
- Perform Trade Alerts investigations and ensure timely closure
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate, manage and influence multiple stakeholders is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, handle ambiguity and ability to critically evaluate information to identify and sieve out key risk issues and root causes.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and multitask with strong delivery under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in trade financing products will be an advantage, as with prior experience in an Operations or Risk and Control role with a financial institution.