Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist, Usage & Partnership Business Manager, Payments & Platforms, Consumer Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with business plans. Support as part of the deal team for the partnership's negotiations. Execute the commercial activities such as business development and account management according to our business priorities. Execute & track campaigns performance. Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers. Requirements:
- Assist group leader in developing & strengthening the usage proposition for DBS/POSB Cards, through partner negotiation, account servicing and 'farming' opportunities.
- Using data to identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Take a key role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
Campaign management & support
- Liaise with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., Marketing, Customer Experience, Call Centre, Platform Management, Digital engagement) to execute campaign and provide necessary support, analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently.
- Handle and manage customers' enquiry from CCTR. Follow-up with appropriate resolution.
- Support on reviewing and monitoring monthly business performance.
- Prepare tracking report and propose insights based on consumer behaviour.
- Assist in preparing formal presentations for Management, ad-hoc reporting such as competitive review etc.
- General administration support for platform & usage, e.g. contracts drafting, purchase requisitions, preparation of marketing collaterals.
- Assist in event management of partner events e.g. Corporate Lunar New Year Luncheon, team activities e.g. birthday celebrations, outings.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or management
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has some experience in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.