Senior Associate / Associate, Systems Performance Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develop the ecosystems to improve Site Reliability Engineering of Big Data Analytics Technology.
- Setup a centralized system to improve the reliability of the production's lifecycle including change management, troubleshooting, incident reaction, monitoring etc.
- Automate everything to remove the toil.
- Analyse patterns of production incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering.
- Work with partner organizations and vendors to provide the connection between vendor's and own products.
- Collaborate with remote teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving software or systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience writing networking applications.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with large scale Infrastructure, distributed systems, and application performance.
- Proficiency in complexity analysis and software design.
- Hands-on technical experience.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Effective communication skills.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Experience in continuous integration practices & tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI, etc...)
- Experience with Java application servers and JVM configuration.
- Experience with Kafka, YARN, Druid, Spark, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Zookeeper, Alluxio, Kubernetes, Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK.
- Knowledge of Linux systems internals.
- Past experience as an SRE.