Senior Associate / Associate, Technical Lead, Contact Centre Systems, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
The candidate is required to carry out the responsibility as a Tech Lead for the Contact Centre suite of products and applications. The individual will need to play a critical role in developing system design and technical specifications, leading system enhancements and project implementations. Responsibilities
- Design and setup for resilient, robust, stable and cost effective solution that meets business and operational requirements
- Transform and deliver solution that will provide the best customer journey and digital experience to our customers
- Ensure that the application systems would meet the bank's and the industry regulator's standards
- Lead the delivery of enhancements and projects within expected timeline and budget
- Ensure smooth transition from projects to BAU
- Work closely with Product Owner and Project Team to design and deliver user stories, process workflow, prototype and mock up screens (when required)
- Develop technical design that meets business and organization requirements and strategy
- Lead and manage issues during SIT/UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability
- Lead system enhancements and project implementations.
- Technically hands on to be part of production support and fix the defects.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in consumer banking or financial service industry
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications across all digital platforms
- Must have hands on working experience in contact centre systems involving Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive voice response (IVR) system, Text chat, AI, Chatbots, Video chat, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Voice, Video & Screen recorders, Workforce management, Voice Biometric and Autodialler outbound systems as well as Mainframe COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM.
- Experience in supporting the contact center systems as part of production support
- Experience in deploying solutions using cloud technology and computing
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates
- Proactive and capable to handle multiple concurrent initiatives
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.