Senior Associate / Associate, Treasury Application Support, Investment and Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Serves as focal point for queries, enhancements, production issues/support with end-users, business delivery managers, technical teams, external parties.
- Maintains proper documentation for all projects and issues handled
- Strong involvement in the full system development life cycle (SDLC) by performing research/analysis, providing functional specifications/design, developing modules, performing unit testing, system integration testing / user acceptance testing, implementing modules, providing post implementation support.
- Responsible for all IT service delivery matters to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Provides 2nd level support for RUSP and TZSP as part of BAU support duties for all FX related applications in Mainframe.
- Working experience in the Software Development Life Cycle of mainframe-based applications with at least 15 years of strong experience in CICS COBOL.
- Equipped with knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- IBM Mainframe languages such as COBOL, EZTREIVE, JCL, CICS and SQL.
- File/Record management such as VSAM, TAPE, DB2, DASD
- MVS tools which include Expediter, Changeman, Infoman, OPC, SDSF, SPUFI, SORT, File-Aid, FTP
- Knowledge on Cloud Technology will be given advantage
- Works independently, anticipates and handles critical situations
- Has a strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should possess a strong analytical mindset.
- Knowledge of Currency Rates, Counterparty Limit Controls, especially with FX and other Treasury products, will be given due consideration.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.