Senior Associate / Lead Analyst – Valuations
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
• Global Financial Services organization • High-profile role within a rapidly growing business function • Excellent career development and growth potential
The Senior Associate / Lead Analyst (VP) will deliver a range of valuation services specifically to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and fund administrators.
- Performing valuations on a wide range of illiquid investments across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory.
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports, and handling valuation queries.
- Analysing requirements and delivering detailed specifications for valuation and review.
- Contributing to the design and enhancement of the financial models used to perform valuations.
- Attending relevant industry events to broaden your knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry.
- Qualified accountant or CFA charterholder
- Solid experience of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company / bond, and other intangible asset models
- Solid experience in performing fundamental credit risk analysis including: financial statement analysis, credit rating, and determination of credit spreads
- Experience of managing delivery of valuations and provision of responses to price challenges
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of financial data packages including Bloomberg, Capital IQ, or FactSet
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin is required as this role will be responsible for clients in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.
- Commercial awareness / In-depth knowledge of several industry sectors ideal, e.g. Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Food & Drug Retailing, Healthcare Providers & Services, or Software & IT Services
- Management requirements - Experience in mentoring staff and / or managing a team of analysts to deliver valuations
- Ability to coordinate internal teams and tasks across a variety of functions
- Personal impact - Exceptional energy, drive and stamina
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- Communication Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork Strong team player comfortable working at all levels of the business
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number CY/ASAT-816661/IA
Reg No. R1329079
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112