- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
J ob Description
My client is a top tier global bank who is looking to hire a Senior auditor to join their high performing team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Consumer/Investment Banking audit, possess SME expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and have solid knowledge on consumer financial products. The coverage will include Asia and EMEA.
- As a seasoned professional applies strong understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Lead and performs moderately complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management, project or program management, or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
- Pro-actively develops automated routines and usage of computer analytics to help focus audit testing
- Min. 5 years of experience within the credit card or consumer banking business
- Proven functional and people management, in taking responsibility for delivering to stakeholders with a tight timeline
- SME within technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of consumer financial products
- Experience in using data analytics solutions for audit purposes, managing large data information, data analysis, assessment and reporting will be considered favourably
- Active negotiation skills, a proactive and straight approach in communicating issues
- Ideal candidate should be well-articulated and effective communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
If you find that you are suitable for the role, please apply to:
Angela Phua EA
Licence No: 11C5502, Registration ID: R1765083