Senior Automation Test Analyst (TOSCA)
Job Requirement s
- Understand & Analyze requirements of the Project
- SIT planning and reporting, Preparation of test plan, Test strategy documents, Function Test scenario and Test Case Design, Test Execution, Test Reporting, Preparation of test reports / summary reports and defect management in JIRA or QC.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day delivery of test services in the conduct of testing
- Works with the testing service providers, provide feedback and sign off on the test strategy, test plans and other test service providers' artefacts for the testing service delivery.
- Coordinate with the Test Governance team to ensure adoption of testing methods, standards and tools, and to coordinate any health checks or audits.
- Ensures that any changes to the scope of services are communicated to the respective test service providers and the impact is factored in to the plan.
- Engages with various stakeholders (including but not limited to, application, security, infrastructure, business), testing service providers to ensure testing services meet the organizational objectives and Demand
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues raised by Customer stakeholders, testing service providers.
- Quantify, manage, track and report test related statuses, SLA and KPIs, and ensure that defined testing transformation SLA and KPI targets are met
- Creating automation Framework and script development using TOSCA
- Test Script execution using TOSCA
- Maintaining automated Scripts using TOSCA
- Knowledge on API automation using TOSCA
- 8-12 years of functional testing experience in Banking domain – Core Banking/Consumer Banking/Corporate Banking/Payments/Lending products and Applications
- 2-3 Years of hands-on experience on automation through TOSCA.
- Extensive experience in managing end to end delivery of testing, Proven experience in testing standards, tools, processes & methodologies, frameworks, and various delivery methodologies
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.