Senior Avaloq Application Support Manager
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The hiring team, Business Technology Services L2 provides client-facing Avaloq Application Support Services for Leading Banks.
- Incident Management (Owner)
- Problem Management (Contributor)
- Request for Information Management (Owner)
- Application Operation and Monitoring
What you need
- Bachler's Degree in any discipline
- ACP Certified
- 5 Years' experience in a Production support role with Banks
- SQL, Oracle, Java
- Team player as well as effective communicator whom required to manage internal and external stakeholders as well as to maintain a good working relationship with all
- To Be able to effectively and efficiently conduct impact analysis and troubleshooting in ACP domain
- To Be able to effectively and efficiently conduct impact analysis and troubleshooting in AFP domain
- To Be able to troubleshoot issues on code level
- To Be able to analyze and produce SQL statements for data extraction, data remediation etc.
- To be able to handle Batch Operations as well
You will get extra points for the following
- Preferably Production Support experience from wealth management Banks
- Familiar with Unix, Linux and Windows Servers and File systems.
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.