Excellent Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable start-up disrupting the world of eCommerce with multiple acquisitions in both the B2B and B2C market. Spearheaded by Reputable Leaders within the eCommerce industry and with an integrated end-to-end supply chain network across the globe, they are able to deliver best-in-class value propositions to their customers. To further align with the growing operations in Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work in E-Commerce End2End Flow
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3- 5 Years of working experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to successfully negotiate with different
stakeholders across various business environments and cultures
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Strong logical thinking, willing to explore; taking the ownership, great team player
Interested to Apply?
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please send your updated word format resume to Ray Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org Spring EA License: 09C5803 EA Registration ID: R2197201