Senior Business Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
As a Senior Business Analyst, this role required to lead and execute business analysis portfolio for Group COO Projects like Information & Cyber security transformation in the bank. The successful candidate should perform business analysis using the right tools and techniques and support Program Manager and Data Architect on documentation, testing coordination, developer intermediation, etc. Candidate must have a good understanding of Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Visualisation technologies which service the domain in addition to operational processes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Undertake requirements solicitation from stakeholders/end users and turn into well-formed formal requirements into BRD.
* Dig deeper to the problems rather than superficial requirement documentation - so as to identify the root cause of the problem statement, what and why something is required.
* Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping
* Undertake data analysis as required in order to validate/challenge and refine requirements.
* Partner with the CDO, delivery teams to ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
* Enabling clear traceability of the requirements (starting with the BRD) and usage of process flow diagrams, as is and to be processes clearly documented - get it right the first time.
* Come up with clear Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
* Support the Group COO Data requirements to review and document the strategic data requirements , working closely with both internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners to deliver the required deliverables.
* You will need to develop a standard set of analytic tools to enable business to perform data analytics
* Be involved in the change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU
* This role highly require candidate with strong data management , data analytics and data visualisation expertise.
*Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement, leadership and high-performance drive, especially with similar previous roles in Banking.
*A team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
*Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
*Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
* Documentation - BRD/FSD/Business Glossary/Data Model/Test Strategy/Project Plan etc.
* Report Types - Requirement Matrix/Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Business Case, etc.
* Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, Etc.
* Project Management Methodologies - Waterfall SDLC , Agile , Scrum etc.
* Strong data analysis skills using SQL , Microstrategy or Tableau.
* Proven problem solving skills
* Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
* Stakeholder Management / Analysis
* Presentation Skills - Data Story telling using visualisations is must
* Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...