As they embark on global transaction services transformation, the Singapore-based regional team of one of the largest American retail, is looking to expand their team of Business Analysts. The Business Analyst is responsible for documenting business and functional requirements, including file mappings, process and data flows, business logic and rules, and use cases/ stories and support delivery of migration based projects predominantly in the payments domain (SEPA, ISO formats and instant payment related standards) on global platforms.
- Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests.
- Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application.
- Acts as the subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions related to Real Time Payments (SEPA, Faster Payments etc.)
- Ensures changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies.
- Liaises with business partners to build the business requirement documents and coordinate approval and concurrence. Document and review HLD and hold good knowledge on NFR.
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Work on enhancement projects that improve the operational landscape for the Global Transaction Services, as well as internal company projects that enhance Straight Through Processing
- The candidate should be comfortable in an environment with mixed delivery methodologies depending on the project (Agile, Waterfall) and able to adapt to new technologies, products, and processes quickly.
- Document business and functional requirements, including process and data flows, business logic and rules, and use cases/ stories.
- Support executive requests for reports etc.
- Liaise with global project teams consisting of business sponsors, developers, designers and testers.
- Manage deliverables and priorities with management and business stakeholders
- Coordinate and conduct testing cycles; acceptance criteria, unit testing, QA and user acceptance testing.
- Support production delivery rollouts during releases
- Strong Business Analyst experience in Global Payments and Core banking
- Experience with instant payments projects
- Expertise with SEPA and ISO formats
- Very strong communication skills – speak confidently on a global platform
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills; having the ability to explain solutions and approach
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and independently in fast paced environment.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills; Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence Tools.
- Microsoft Office product suite
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: AmL/522943