Senior Business Analyst - Capital Regulatory Reporting
- SGD100000 - SGD160000.00 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Senior Business Analyst - Capital Regulatory Reporting (1-Year Direct Contract) - Global Bank
Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
1 year Direct Contract
- Work collaboratively with Capital risk and Group Regulatory reporting teams to understand requirements and articulate them within the Business and data requirements document
- Actively engage with stakeholders (business, ITO, CDO partners) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines
- Support the project manager from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
- Follow the structured approach to programme delivery and provide regular risk/issue updates to the project Manager
- This role requires strong business analysis skills, sound understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle, an understanding of functional areas specifically around the Capital risk and reporting domain to satisfy delivery of business benefits.
- Key Roles and Responsibilities Business Methodology
- To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
- To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by Credit Risk management, project team, and end-users.Solution architecture
- To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
- To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
- To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for Credit Risk business work streams and ensure alignment across all centresCommunication and Change Management
- Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
- Communication with desks to understand user needs, resolve issues User Acceptance Testing
- To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
- To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution.
- 10-15 years of functional experience in Capital risk, regulatory reporting change Management roles
- Experience with Moody's RAy risk calculation and reporting engine
- Knowledge of BIS Capital related documents and financial instruments
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong communication and stakeholder management.