Our client, a leading financial services company is looking to hire a a proactive Finance Business Analyst having experience in Change Management and Target Operating Model Re-engineering.
- Elicits requirements from stakeholders, applying effective elicitation methods/ standards/tools.
- Analyses and validates requirements using a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in Change Management and Target Operating Model Re-engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with Process Design, Business Process and Business Systems analysis
- Ability to white-board and facilitate workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributes to project management processes, including status reporting, risk, issue, change, compliance management
- Working knowledge with Corporate Finance Accounting, knowledge on chart of accounts, finance data model, account payable, account receivable, reconciliation and the finance accounting life cycle.
- Working experience on Finance MI reporting design and implementation
- Knowledge on buy side enterprise data model including product types, portfolio structure, reference data, transactions, and product data.
- Experienced in working with any of the ERP systems, incl. requirement gathering, validation of configuration & functionalities delivered, creating testing plans aligning to business requirements, driving testing execution, managing and closing issues.
- Experienced in collaborating with business, architecture design, technical teams and service partners to prioritize and drive implementation activities.
- Degree level or higher
- Business Analyst Certified
- 2-5 yrs Financial Services BA experience (asset management desirable)