Senior Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
- Permanent, Full time
- Fortitude Partnership , EA Licence No: 17S8587
- 16 Oct 18
8+ years prior experience in working in a client facing Senior/Business Analyst role across vendor software implementations in either Regulatory Reporting (MAS610) or Collateral Management business areas. Senior Business Analyst - MAS610 implementation projects - MAS OR HKMA projects
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and industry leader in the financial services industry. The business delivers industry leading solutions and services for regulatory reporting, collateral management, trade valuation and processing, financial crime detection and liquidity risk management.
We are currently recruiting a senior role combining client facing, hands on Business Analysis with the ability to lead a Business Analysis team.This person will work across several projects simultaneously over the full project life-cycle.Responsibilities will include the management of requirements gathering, managing and strengthening relationships with clients, motivating/managing BA team members on a day to day basis and providing regular communication and visibility to management. The Senior Business analyst will work with prospective clients that are made up of Banks, Hedge Funds, Fund Administrators, Asset Managers, Energy Companies and Insurance Companies. The candidate will also be expected to participate in an on-going program to improve internal processes. This position is based in Singapore and reports to the Head of Professional Services, APAC. The candidate is required to work closely with other team members globally such as sales, client services, technical support and product management.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
- Senior Business Analysis for new client implementations or system upgrades.
- Analyse client’s requirements and communicate to other team members
- Ensuring a high level of Client Service with the ability to maintain good working relationships internally
- Provide written and verbal updates on a regular basis to key stake holders and upper management
- Assist in pre-sales activities, such as scope definition and sales meetings.
- Expected to assist in on-going program to improve internal processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Strong Business Analysis background
- 8+ years business analysis experience with either Bank Regulatory Reporting or Collateral Management space
- Extensive experience in working either at a leading FinTech Vendor or at a Financial Institutions in either Regulatory Reporting or Collateral Management Departments
- Experience of MAS610 would be very advantageous
- Excellent people management, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills, solid experience of analysis and design processes/methodologies and experience of defining and monitoring quality
- Excellent client relationship building skills is very important. Candidate must also have the interpersonal skills to interact appropriately during the sales process and when handling client issues, trouble-shooting production issues, or responding to queries.
- Recent experience working in a client implementation and support analyst role for a software provider of solutions to the financial industry would be a plus.
- Knowledge of back and mid office applications in the financial services industry would be very helpful.
- Candidate must be flexible and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take ownership to follow assignments through to resolution.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience and interest working in a small to medium sized firms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable visiting client sites and presenting to small or medium size groups.
EA Reg No: R1113812
EA License No: 17S8587