Senior Business Analyst - Transformation Projects
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 11 May 18 2018-05-11
Functional Business Analyst COB CDD AML exposure Global coverage
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire a strong Senior Business Analyst.
Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Work on AML Ops transformation projects and upgrade systems
- Design the processes
- Write the business requirements
- Implement and lead the changes through a strong methodology
- Review the controls and suggest new remediation actions to efficiently run the testing plan.
- Work closely with Compliance, Front Office and Risk Management teams ensuring risks' mitigation and that issues are raised with enough documented evidence.
- Mentor, guide, advise junior team members and other stakeholders across the region and globally on the best practice related to transformation projects.
- Liaise with all business units, compliance, operations teams to communicate on the findings and actions plan.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 10+ years' significant practice in Functional Business Analysis
- Proven track record running a change transformation programme globally
- Exposure to AML ops , KYC , COB and Compliance is preferable
- BA and PM qualifications are preferred ( 6 Sigma, Lean, PMP…)
- Writing and architecture business
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.