Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst specializing in Wealth Management to join our Singapore office.
- Coordinate with project managers, operational teams and IT teams to conduct initiative aiming at transforming or enhancing systems and processes
- Provide Business Analysis support, such as Feasibility study, business requirements, system design & documentations
- Work with Development team to delivery system enhancements, prepare and coordinate testing,
- Provide production support to operations team when required
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Computer Studies or other relevant disciplines
- 2-5 years of work experience in renowned banks or financial institutions (junior and senior BA positions opened)
- Solid work experience in wealth management, familiar with systems/softwares used within the sector
- Knowledgeable about operational procedures in Wealth Management divisions
Join the adventure
Do you want to join a successful entrepreneurial consulting firm and actively team up on projects that have a real impact on financial services industry? Do you want to join our crew of passionate people who invest in expertise and R&D, share experience among communities and network at our monthly meetings or client events? Do you want to join the adventure? Send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.