Senior Business Analyst (COO)
- SGD120000 - SGD160000 per annum
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 23 Sep 17
A leading global bank is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Business Analyst as part of the COO space to join the credit centre of excellence team. In this Senior Business Analyst (COO) job, you will be responsible for the end-to-end credit process and changes. Please note that this role will on an initial 12-month contract and be based in the central business district (CBD) area in Singapore.
About the Senior Business Analyst (COO) Role:
In this business critical role, you and the team will be responsible for looking at the different credit processes and consider end-to-end business impact while proposing solutions that help to reduce turn-around time for credit processes.
- Appropriately probe and enquire to document a quality BRD
- Question on project issues, drawing on SMEs as required to ensure the alignment of delivery to the overall project objectives
- Work with the credit policy, models team, ops risk, technical teams etc for feasible and pragmatic solutions that are aligned to the group policies and procedures
- Ensure that all requirements are covered in FSD
- Review the complete testing approach (SIT, UAT, UVT) and ensure a comprehensive SIT coverage in regards to functionality, data integrity and quality
- Document detailed, accurate minutes of all meetings to avoid ambiguity and appropriate tracking on actions
- Provide the periodic reporting on the progress / issues to increase transparency and senior stakeholder engagement
- Support the credit process owner and team on any seasonal / ad hoc requests and take ownership to ensure a timely closure
- Manage the change aspect to the credit processes and provide high quality and structured communications to the bank-wide users and senior management
To succeed in the Senior Business Analyst (COO) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and take ownership of the delivery end-to-end for the particular module assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with more than five years' experience in banking, working on complex projects in the capacity of a business analyst with end-to-end ownership (strong BRD writing skills for complex projects, translation to FS and writing of test cases)
- Experience working in business transformation (COO / business facing / front office) projects
- Management of SIT with IT, UAT and overall planning, rolling out to multiple countries globally
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively and tailor communication with key internal stakeholders across various levels in the organisation
- Prior experience in working on projects / change initiatives will be an advantage, preferably with exposure to business / technology project delivery roles
- Experience in operation risk and understanding of credit processes will be an added advantage
- Flexible, ability to prioritise, show strong attention to detail, work to tight time frames and manage multiple deliverables, hands-on approach to deliverables with a good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Focused on governance, oversight and controls, with the ability to assess the effectiveness of individual project deliverables and adhere to the firms standards in the delivery process
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in their field. The project in which you will be working on is of high exposure and of high importance.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is a great opportunity to be involved in a high-profile business-driven project.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao