Senior Business Development Manager, Priority Clients
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Senior Business Development Manager, Priority Clients (Mortgage)
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active acquisition and activation of mortgage loan business for the Bank. Sales emphasis will be mainly on individual customers with needs on their residential and commercial mortgage loans. Successful candidates will also be required to provide wider range of products such as unsecured cards and bancasurance to targeted mortgage segments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. property agents, brokers, related other external sales agents) to increase referrals for mortgages under individual names.
- Engaging affluent and mass market clients for their mortgage requests from internal stakeholders such as marketing campaigns, inbounds mortgage enquiries and also branch walk-in.
- End to end implementation of mortgage sales process from case processing right up to acceptance of loan offer.
- Able to perform off-office hours and weekend activities when required. (Networking events, campaigns and show flats)
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings, and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups, to better enhance the product differentiation in relation to external competition.
Qualifications and Skills
- Min 3 years of relevant sales/acquisition experience in mortgage or with a proven sales track record is preferred.
- Knowledge in secured lending regulations and related frameworks such as TDSR/MSR will be advantageous.
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills and must be able to work under pressure.
- Effectively bi-lingual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to engage customer of all levels with assertiveness.
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one.