Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is an early stage startup who is redefining the way customers behave in a very consumer-centric market. They are looking for ambitious and driven talents who are excited about cutting edge developments in Technology, and always keen on learning new tools and technologies to deliver a great end-to-end experience for customers. Backed by an iconic brand with strong funding, the company is in hypergrowth stage and very well-positioned to disrupt a $250 billion industry once they launch. The position:
- The role sits in the wider Engineering team and the candidate will get to take ownership of the entire Data and Business Intelligence workstream.
- Work autonomously to build innovative analytics tools and reports and analyze datasets to drive business decisions.
- Have the opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of setting up the Data and Business Intelligence function.
- See impact in work that will influence important decisions for internal stakeholders and the company.
- Be part of a diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics/business intelligence, preferably with a consumer-centric scope.
- Strong technical experience in visualization tools (Tableau/Looker/Qlikview/PowerBI), database tools (SQL). Knowledge of Python would be an added advantage.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Self-starter. Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets and deadlines. Embrace failures, learn from it and move on