Senior Business Project Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As continued efforts to grow our Private Banking franchise to a leading force in Asia, under the leadership of the COO office, the Location Business Management (LBM) team ensure a coordinated approach in the development and implementation of our regional strategy, including business, product and infrastructure plans in APAC.
For the entire booking center Singapore, the LBM team manage, grow and govern the business by proactively representing Front Office and the SG Location, enabling and facilitating front to back business processes and operationalizing initiatives and regulatory requests. You will partner closely with colleagues from the various functions across the bank to build an unparalleled platform and deliver the best service to our clients; ensuring changes are accurately rolled out to the end users with the goal of minimizing disruption and maximizing the acceptance and benefits. You will deploy initiatives to drive adoption of our flagship digital products and applications in markets across Asia, as well as of internal applications and systems across front office teams in the region. The role includes the following core tasks: Change Management
Business Gatekeeper in Regional and Location Initiatives
- Ensure that process/platform adoption and engagement targets are defined, agreed and met for both Client and Front Office to realise ROI on investments (save time, keep A(RM)s safe, ensure profitability)
- Seek to ensure desired user behaviours are achieved to minimise business disruption and maximise user satisfaction
- Coordinate with our platform and IT teams on the product vision and roadmap, so partners can identify with the vision, creating a core message platform that provides the elevator pitch for each business partner segment
- Understanding the change and preparing detailed change impact business analysis (organizational readiness, change impact) with Product Owners, processing and control teams to determine appropriate change management strategy
- Develop an overall communication plan that uses a mix of channels, conduct training, demonstration to FO and clients/prospects of our digital platform
- Gather feedback prior and post rollout to ensure adoption and engagement, identify resistance points while also gathering data analytics to understand user behavior
- Support the Singapore Location COO and point of contact for Front-to-Back business and operational topics, implementation of strategic projects, operational improvements and platform rollouts.
- Ensure FO Procedure Governance framework is adopted and adhered to by all PB departments. Provide support to Procedure Owners and Experts in continuously implementing the framework.
- Act as the main point of contact for Front Office on reporting of issues and incidents, especially with client impact. Coordinates issue resolution across Front-to-Back functions.
- Collaboration and cross sharing of information with other FO and Non-FO departments to stay aligned and cultivate effective cooperation on regional and booking center level.
- Facilitate rollout of Regional and Location initiatives as subject matter specialist, advisory or reviewer depending on nature of initiative.
- The primary focus will be to drive regulatory and tax initiatives as well as a key representative in the Client Lifecycle Program.
- Responsible as overall business owner and gatekeeper of location's Front office impact and Client outreach experience
- Partner with General Counsel and Business Risk Management to ensure business compliance with external and internal regulations
- Minimum 10 -15 years of business experience with Front-to-Back banking process knowledge (PB background is preferred)
- Project and change management knowledge is preferred
- Experience working with multi-functional partners across lines of business, General Counsel, Operations, Risk, Technology, Product Management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations targeted to a senior audience
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting based on good understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Ability to successfully engage in and balance multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Extensive project management experience is preferred. Ability to work in an AGILE environment is an added advantage
- Outstanding proficiency in English in order to liaise with clients globally
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.